Monday, February 23, 2015

Pink Quartz Necklace /Sterling Silver Rubellite Necklace / Sterling and Tourmaline Teardrop pendant with silver heart necklace

♡  D E T A I L S  ๑ ● . 。•・            
This lovely necklace features a heart shaped drop focal pink quartz pendant with a Sterling Silver heart charm attached that hangs on a 16 inch Italian made sterling silver curb chain .  There are 2 pink tourmaline rondelles wire wrapped to the clasp to finish it off :)  This necklace matches my pink quartz and sterling silver earrings to make a 'pretty in pink' set to get you ready for spring and summer! 

❀ S P E C S
1.8mm x 1.5mm 18" fine italian sterling silver curb chain  / textured sterling silver bezel 18mm faceted hot pink quartz pendant  /  26 gauge sterling silver wire - 3mm pink tourmaline charm wraps   /  sterling silver findings /  9 x 5mm sterling silver clasp  /  8mm wide sterling silver carved out heart charm

✴  S H I P P I N G 
Please allow 5-7 business day for me to make your item to perfection :)  I will ship USPS First Class mail free of charge in the US, and $8.75 anywhere outside of the US.
                     


Powered by: BKGjewelry