Friday, February 13, 2015

MTO Bead pair: Chevron in gold ruby and white. Lampwork glass by Jennie Yip

This is a set of 2 matching handmade lampwork glass beads. I made these beads with a white base, surrounded by a pretty gold ruby pink,  and decorated with a feathered white pattern. You will receive a pair of matching beads in the same design and colours as shown in the photos.

Send me a convo if you would like me to make these beads into a pair of earrings (extra charge applies). Also let me know if you want more of these beads than is listed.

** MADE TO ORDER **
Please check my shop announcement for the current production times.

Handmade in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.

--Number of beads--
2

--Size (approx)--
14.5 mm diameter
13.5 mm hole-to-hole

--Mandrel size--
1.6 mm

--Notes--
1. All of my beads are annealed in a digitally-controlled kiln.
2. Photos show different views of the same bead set. You will receive a similar pair of beads in the same design and colours as shown. Please note that there will be variations in these handmade items.
3. Residents of the European Union: please realise that I have to charge you 21% sales tax. This will be automatically added.                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry