Saturday, February 14, 2015

Pearl Earrings with Rubies in Gold - Teardrop Pearls and Natural Rubies

These well matched, natural, freshwater pearls are a perfect teardrop shape with smooth surfaces and thick shiny nacre. They measure 11x8mm. They are wire wrapped in 14K gold filled wire and dangle from 3 links of 100% natural pink ruby rondelles (no glass fill, no die!).

They hang from 14/20 14K gold filled hinged lever backs. The lever backs alone measure 15 mm tall. The overall length of the earrings is 1.625 inches tall.

These earrings are very well made... by me, and will last a lifetime.

PLEASE feel free to convo me with any questions! THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

_________________________
S H I P P I N G
˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜
DOMESTIC USA:
USPS first class with delivery confirmation & insurance is $4 in the U.S.

INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS:
Please see shop policies for International shipping, and contact me if you have questions.
*****Please be aware that YOUR COUNTRY MAY ADD CUSTOMS FEES IN EXCESS OF 20%. I AM NOT responsible for these fees. If are not prepared to pay customs fees, do not order this piece!                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry