Monday, March 23, 2015

Drop dead gorgeous dangle earrings in mouth-watering pink jade, Peruvian amazonite, ruby & 24k vermeil

Siren Earrings #E002

Long gemstone drops in the most gorgeous, mouth-watering shade of translucent pink jade deserved special treatment to show them off at their best. Combined with semi-translucent Peruvian amazonite and sparkly pinkish red rubies all set in 24k gold plated sterling silver (vermeil) they positively sing! Make these your go-to earrings for Spring and Summer or romantic nights out.

Length: 2.75 inches/7 cm.

All SeraglioDesigns earrings come packed in their own velvet pouch for safe-keeping.
See last photo.

To see more of my Seraglio Designs earrings and necklaces please visit my website at
http://www.seraglio-design.com

Visit me on www.facebook.com/seragliodesigns for news of updates to my stores and to shop directly from my Etsy store.

Many thanks for visiting my Etsy store!                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry