Thursday, March 26, 2015

Ruby red and gold bracelet and earring set - Gold filled - Swarovski Crystals -Bridal Jewelry - Bridesmaids - July birthstone - Gift

Red and gold crystal bracket and earring set. The ruby red oval Czech glass pieces look amazing coupled with the sparkling Swarovski crystal oval links is so beautiful and rich looking. Perfect bridal jewelry.  Brides, maid of honor, bridesmaids, anniversary or birthday gift.

The ear wires are 14k gold over Sterling silver

The earrings hang 1 3/4" long.
 is gold filled.

The bracelet is is 7" long with a 1 1/2" gold filled extender. This can be adjusted to any length that you wish.

I can also do this set in silver...just send me a note!

I will send this to you in a gift box within 5-7 days of receiving your payment and I will ship it First Class Mail.

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY SHOP......
http://www.etsy.com/shop/lookingforpandora?ref=pr_shop_more

I appreciate your business!!
I hope that you are having a Wonderful day...Lee                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry