Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Sapphire necklace, ruby necklace, emerald necklace, elegant blue sapphire, rose ruby and emerald

This stunning necklace combines fine materials. My inspiration was the amazing sapphire, ruby and emerald pendant, set in 925 sterling silver. I've hung it from a handmade decorative chain of argentium sterling silver, with matching ruby beads interspersed. Argentium sterling silver is more tarnish resistant and hypoallergenic than traditional sterling silver and also more valuable. I've finished the necklace with a fine quality white bronze toggle. Total length is 21 inches (62.5 cm). The pendant drop is 1 1/2 inches (4 cm). This is an original design from my studio and is one of a kind. Please note, the ruby is rose colored, not a deep red. The beads match the rubies in the pendant.

Check out the matching earrings, sold separately in my shop.

This is a wearable piece of art made with the finest materials available to last a lifetime and more.

All purchases are shipped within one business day in a sturdy gift box wrapped with raffia. Postage is USPS first class ground with free tracking and delivery confirmation. If you'd like your purchase sooner, please contact me before making your purchase. Purchases valued at over $100 will be insured at my expense.

ITEM #1146                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry