Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Sparkling Heart Druzy Necklace & Earring Set

This beautiful, heart druzy has 3 very bright colors. White, teal green and a pink/red color, which contains the crystallization in the center. I added a sparkling cluster of crystals, rubies, striped agates, green chalcedony, round and roundel shaped opalite beads. I wire wrapped them to the bail and heart, making the pendent 2 inches long. I made the necklace with the same beads, plus disk shaped and roundel ruby beads. The roundel rubies are the last of my "excellent quality", faceted rubies. In the necklace, I used striped, round, green agates in a dark teal shade, that matches the green in the pendent perfectly. I finished this beautiful necklace with a heart clasp and 2 inches of chain. The necklace is 17 inches long, with a 2 inch extension chain that has a roundel shaped opalite bead at the end to dangle on the back of your neck.                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry