Thursday, March 26, 2015

1 or More Antique RUBY Czech Faceted True Art Deco Vintage Glass Bead Pendant 20x9x4mm P128

The pendants I am listing were part of a very large purchase that Bonkers For Beads made. They are all vintage Czech or West German and at least 50 years old with some older. YOU CANNOT SEE DEFECTS WITH THE NAKED EYE...THE PICTURE IS VERY MUCH ENLARGED. The pendants are STUNNING!

You will receive ONE vintage Czech RUBY faceted glass pendant that measures 20x9x4mm. It so very old! I have original packages. There may be dust on them as the paper in the boxes are disintegrating.  Some pendants appear to have sawdust in the holes...this will pop out with a head pin. These are very old vintage pendants....they are not perfect....they are more of a rough cut. If you are looking for perfection, these are not the pendants for you. If you are looking for fantastic true Art Deco vintage pendants....they ARE just what you are looking for!

I uploaded a picture of what I made with them.....various flower charms. I am NOT a good wire wrapper. For those of you who are this can be done easily. I do have to say....I really wish I could wire wrap : ( It is something I am determined to learn how to do!  I used a regular head pin and a 3 or 4mm bead in the center then wrapped it.



~1 beautifully faceted vintage antique true Art Deco CZECH RUBY glass pendant: 

~Pendant measure 20x9x4mm.

~Hole at the top center~you will need a pinch bail.


I am listing these so that you may now purchase them one at a time as well as in the larger lot with the glass flowers : )

More available upon request.                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry