Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Earrings crafted with ruby travertine dark superduos, bordeaux swarovski pearls, silverlined seed beads with a siam swarovski pear drop

I've created this limited pair of beaded earrings, with a beautiful medley of ruby travertine dark superduos, bordeaux swarovski pearls, silverlined seed beads, finished off with a Siam swarovski pear drop.  These earrings are dazzling and catch the eye of many onlookers. Every pair I have created, involves a great deal of vision when selecting the colours.

Pattern design by Ellad2.com.

I love doing custom orders, as you get something very unique to yourself. Also these earrings would make a wonderful gift for that special someone, or group. There is no additional charge for custom orders (only the quality of beads you choose).

I encourage you to check out my other items for sale and we can work on a matching necklace or ring as well! If you like my work, click on the ADD TO FAVOURITES link on your right!

To see more of my handmade creations, check out http://www.etsy.com/shop/ArtisticallybyBoni

Please have a convo with me with any questions or concerns prior to purchasing.

----------------------------------------------------------

SHIPPING

Will ship anywhere in Canada and the U.S. for the price stated below. For outside of these 2 countries, send me a convo with your address and I will provide you with a shipping price (prior to purchase).

----------------------------------------------------------

POLICIES

Please check out our shop policies here,
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ArtisticallybyBoni/policy

----------------------------------------------------------                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry