Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Only One Available - Silver and Burgundy Earrings - Framed Stone Earrings - Sterling Silver and Silver Plated Earrings - Christmas Gift

Silver and Burgundy Earrings - Framed Stone Earrings - Sterling Silver Earrings - Christmas Gift - Red Earrings

Are you looking for the perfect Mother's Day Gift, Graduation Present, Birthday Present or Anniversary present? Want that Perfect Bridesmaids Gift?

These earrings  are modern and minimalistic with a Synthetic Burgundy Silver Framed Stone hanging from Sterling Silver ear wires. They hang about 3/4 of an inch from top to bottom.

Please allow 1 to 3 business days from date of payment received for your items to ship. I try to create each piece as they are ordered to allow for customizations of the items.

If you would like a piece in a different length or ear wire please contact me as my customer's satisfaction is my top priority.

All items ship using the USPS Mail Service with Delivery Confirmation. I will send you a tracking number as soon as your package ships. If you would like to upgrade your shipping to Priority Mail, please let me know and I will adjust your listing to show the shipping difference.

I have a seven (7) day return policy on all items broken in the shipping process. I do accept returns and refunds within 30 days if you are unhappy with your product. If you should have a problem with your product after 30 days but no later than 90 days, I will repair or replace the product for you.

****International Customers****

International shipments will have Customs forms marked with the purchase price. Buyers are responsible for any duties, tariffs, or delivery surcharges assessed by their countries. (Also, please note that if your country restricts a particular item, I will be unable to ship it to you.)

Once again Our Customer's Satisfaction is our top priority. I look forward to working with each customer individually.

If you have any other Questions about anything please contact me, and I will gladly answer them for you.                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry