Wednesday, March 18, 2015

SALE --- Antique Sterling Dangling Clip On Hoops With Ruby Paste Starburst Accents

This is a gorgeous vintage set of earrings. The set is in excellent vintage condition. The earrings measure approx 1 1/2". Make sure you click on the full size photos for more detail. If you have any questions or concerns, please ask!

Check back often as I am adding more wonderful vintage and antique jewelry daily.

Thanks!

***I am always willing to consider offers on my items. So if you see something you like, but have a different price in mind, let me know and we might be able to work something out.***

**I am not able to ship items on a daily basis, so it may be a few days before your item is mailed. If you need something sooner, PLEASE LET ME KNOW and I can expedite.**

Mindi :)


***And please "Like" my page on Facebook!!!!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mindi-Lyn/183368218405916                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry