Saturday, March 7, 2015

Gold Dangle Earrings, Red Garnet, Hammered Wire Wrapped Jewelry, Handmade Brass Earrings, Bohemian Jewelry, Brass Earrings

Gold Dangle Earrings, Red Garnet, Hammered Wire Wrapped Jewelry, Handmade Brass Earrings, Bohemian Jewelry, Brass Earrings

Hi, there. Welcome! These new-for-the-season unique golden raw brass hand hammered stick earrings have been wire wrapped with tiny faceted red garnet stones. They hang just under 2" total to create a simple, elegant addition to both casual and dressy outfits. The solid brass lever back ear wires include a delicate and solid close, but if you prefer, please let me know if another style of ear wire suits you better. I will change them out free of charge!

All of Prairiefunk's jewelry is satisfaction guaranteed. It is all handmade by me in my little studio, and I source my material from small sellers all over the world (on Etsy as much as I can!) as well as down the street here in Brooklyn - and back home too.

Prairie girl gone global.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/prairiefunk

FREE SHIPPING - U.S. AND INTERNATIONAL FIRST CLASS

Custom Orders and Requests for Alterations Always Welcome                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry