Thursday, March 5, 2015

Ruby Zoisite Point Earrings In Bullet Shell Casings - Choose Pair

Ruby Zoisite Point Earrings In Bullet Shell Casings. These cute little earrings look just like the popular shell casing pendants! I up-cycled some 22 caliber empty shell casings. I put holes in the tops for my aluminum wire and ruby zoisite in the shells. I also put strong E-6000 in the shell and around the quartz to keep them from coming out. They have antique bronze ear wires.

I have only 1 pair of each. Please make your selection when checking out.  

✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶

Earrings are approx 2 1/4" total length

*Due to the natural nature of the gemstones no 2 are exactly alike. I do my best to pair up similar ones.

✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶

~All items come wrapped in colored tissue paper with ribbon and tag ready to give as a gift

*Color may vary slightly due to camera flash or individual computer monitors

✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶

Stop by and become a fan of the Spiritual Pathways Boutique on Facebook and you can stay up to date on sales and giveaways!

Back to my shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SpiritualPathways                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry