Thursday, March 5, 2015

Prettty Ruby / Red Crystal Drop Earrings

Pretty Ruby / Red Crystal Drop Earrings. These are Swarovski style crystals (not sure if they are Swarovski). The earrings are in very nice condition.

They hang approximately 7/8" and are approximately 3/16" in diameter.

Unsigned.

I do my best to clean what I can and describe my items well.  I am not a jeweler, but love to find interesting items that I can pass along to you!  Please note that I have 100% positive feedback.  I do my best to make buying from me a positive experience!

I will send out the item within three working days of clearance of payment. I do my best to pack the items well. If it is jewelry, I will either send it in a jewelry box (if small enough) inside of a bubble envelope, or wrap it well inside of an envelope.  If it is a smaller Item and you want me to just wrap and mail in a regular envelope for less expensive shipping, let me know. I can let you know how much it would be and change the shipping charge for you.  :)

Please feel free to contact me with any questions that you may have!
Thank you so much for looking at my item!                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry