Sunday, March 22, 2015

Red Wire Wrapped Briolette Earrings

A delicate teardrop briolette in a beautiful ruby red is wrapped with silver-tone 20 gauge wire, attached to silver-tone French earwires.

This item is ready to ship within 1-3 days of your order.

All items are made from non-nickel-free silvers unless otherwise stated. I have options available for those with nickel-allergies; simply convo me.

I ship Priority Mail, despite the higher costs, for the included insurance and to ensure that your item makes its way to your home quickly and safely.

Please remember that colors may vary between monitors. I have done my best to capture the true color of this item. All items come from a smoking home with pets - please be aware of that before you purchase.                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry