Monday, February 2, 2015

Vendome Shades of Pink & Reds Crystal Earrings


                            Vendome Shades of Pink & Reds Crystal EarringsIf you like reds, pinks and fuchsias, you will love this wonderful crystal bead necklace by Vendome, which was a division of Coro.  I also have listed two matching necklaces; a double strand and a single strand. I have listed them all separately so you can complete a set or make a set.The gorgeous earrings are 1" in diameter and feature the same beads as the necklaces in reds and pinks.  I especially love the red and pink bead caps that are incorporated into the earrings. Look at the pictures close up to see the different shapes of the gorgeous beads.  Some of them have an AB finish. Please feel free to ask questions and look at the matching necklaces....they are luscious!For more beautiful vintage jewelry, click here:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/kathysvintagejewels2For US customers: If you would like this item insured, please convo me before purchase and I will add that cost in for you.International Buyers please contact me to see if I am currently shipping to your area and for a shipping quote.VND-0006           
       

Powered by: BKGjewelry