Saturday, February 21, 2015

Bright orange beaded ruby crystal flower gold plated filigree hoop earrings CLEARANCE

Bright orange beaded ruby crystal flower gold plated filigree hoop earrings

I made these earrings as part of my SHEIK'S DAUGHTER collection. These are the Gold Crescent Sheik's Daughter Earrings. My inspiration is mainly from Morocco which I would love to experience one day...

CLEARANCE price reduced from $32 to $22 to clear!

The earrings feature:
• 14k gold plated filigree ornate hoops.
• Bright orange glass vintage beads.
• Vintage brass flower with ruby red crystal.
• Golden metal findings.
• 14k gold plated ear hooks.

Measurements:
• The earrings are 50mm in length.

The best way to find out how the earrings will sit on you will be to use a measure tape up against the earlobe or cut a piece of thread to the stated length and measure from the earlobe down.

If you have any questions about this listing please email me.

I have other earring designs here here:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/ardorfire?section_id=6041076                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry