Saturday, February 21, 2015

Steampunk Earrings Gothic Earrings Steampunk Padlock Earrings Ruby Red Steampunk Jewelry

Gothic Steampunk earrings from silver padlocks and ruby red glass drops by Pennyfarthing Designs.

I have created these lovely Gothic steampunk earrings from antiqued silver padlocks and tiny red glass drops. I have fixed the earrings to silver plated earwires.

I also have a matching necklace which can be seen in the last photo. https://www.etsy.com/listing/193428504/steampunk-necklace-gothic-padlock

See more of my individual, handmade jewellery at http://www.etsy.com/shop/pennyfarthingdesigns

Each item will be carefully gift-boxed and sent out by first-class mail, to reach you as soon as possible. If the item is a gift and you would like me to ship it direct to the recipient with a gift tag, I am very happy to do this for you.

****** PLEASE READ MY SHIPPING POLICIES BEFORE PURCHASING. THE PRICES LISTED NORMALLY INCLUDE A GIFT BOX AND A FULLY TRACKED AND INSURED SERVICE. IF YOU DO NOT REQUIRE THESE, CHEAPER SHIPPING OPTIONS MAY BE AVAILABLE ******                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry