Thursday, February 19, 2015

Silver, black, red dangle earrings. Swarovski crystal beads. Silver filigree findings. Holiday jewelry. Garnet, ruby, siam. Gothic style.

This beautiful earrings with a slight gothic edge are centered around a silver-toned finding with small black stones inlaid within the filigree detailing.

I hung three red Swarovski crystal beads from each finding. The center bead is a dark garnet red. The beads on either end are a brighter siam red bead, for a look that is hombre-like.

All the findings I used, including the fishhook earwires, are a dark gun-metal gray. The earrings hang 2 1/2 inches.

* * *

A note on Express Shipping (1 to 2 days): While I have a flat express shipping rate option available, my cost does vary based on location. For example: I am based in Indiana, and express shipping to Pennsylvania is $20.42. To Washington state, it's $27.68. Because of the flat rate, if you overpay by $2 or more, I will refund your difference.                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry