Friday, February 20, 2015

Ruby Gemstone Earrings - Sterling Silver - Hand Made- Organic Design- Women's Earrings

Inspired by nature these earrings are handmade in sterling silver.  The earrings have extremely bright lab created ruby gemstones. 

These fashionable, colorful earrings measure 1-3/4" in length as measured from the top of the sterling silver ear loops to the bottom of the earrings. 

To see more of my earrings please use the following link:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/MarkWhiteDesigns?section_id=12469062&ref=shopsection_leftnav_5

FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS PLACED WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES.

DETAILS:
Sterling silver earrings with lab created ruby gemstones
Size: 1-3/4" long

PACKAGING:
All of my work is sent you a custom Mark White Designs gift box packaged within a separate mailer or box.

RETURNS:
I offer a 7 day no questions asked return policy on all my work except custom design work.
Please see my Policies Section for details.

Thanks for visiting my shop! Please feel free to convo me with any questions about these earrings or any other work in my shop. See more of my work at:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/MarkWhiteDesigns?ref=si_shop                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry