Thursday, March 12, 2015

Cardinal and Diamond - Earring Studs

Tiny acrylic studs with hand drawn colour and details.

The bird measures approximately 1 x 0.5cm (0.4x0.21") and the diamond 0.7x0.8cm (0.27"x0.31")

The earrings posts and backs are silver plated (lead and nickel free.) If you would prefer sterling silver, the price will be $2 extra. Titanium is also available. Contact me and I can make up a pair especially for you.

They will come packed in a little gift box.

The studs should be kept out of strong sunlight to avoid fading. I also recommend keeping the earrings dry.

I accept payment with Paypal/Credit Card.
Please see my store policies before purchase for information on shipping and payment methods:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/LilaRubyKingShop/policy                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry