Thursday, March 12, 2015

Mere Rubies Ruby Earrings

This is it. This is how I like jewelry. Simple. Clean. Not too shiny, but very shiny. Understated, yet bold. A mix of contradictions. Red has been my favorite color for a season....

This earring is a simple expression of rubies. It reminds me of the verse that the name of my company is based on - rubies and women. Rubies are meaningless in God's eyes. God cares about his children and their hearts. So these are merely rubies, but a great reminder of the struggle and desire to seek God first and be the virtuous woman God planned for us to be.

Ruby red glass. Copper wire. Ruby bead is approximately 1 inch.

Who can find a Virtuous Woman? for her price is far above RUBIES. Proverbs 31:10

Earrings come packaged in a small pillow box ready to give as a gift or keep for a small trifle of a gift for yourself!

***MOST of my items are unique and one of a kind. This earring will be reproduced until I run out of these beads.... not sure when that will be.... so grab it while you can. Each pair will be a bit different, because I am not a machine. I make each one lovingly by hand so they are all a bit different. Just wanted you to know that I will be selling multiples of this design. However, since I am a human the likelihood of a friend owning a pair is about a million to one (unless your my friend in real life then your chances might increase).  You might not receive this pair, but a pair that is pretty much identical.

Also, this earring is a great for Christmas or Valentines.... or just anytime you need a little red in your life.                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry