Thursday, March 12, 2015

Ruby Red Quartz Long Dangle 14K Gold Filled Wire Wrapped Post Earrings, Red Quartz Jewelry,Two Tone Mixed Metal Earrings, July Jewelry Gift

Super sparkly ruby red quartz faceted tear briolettes are wrapped in 14K gold filled wire and suspended from long oxidized Sterling Silver chain. Earrings are finished onto 14K GF ball post earwires. The long dangle earrings sway gracefully along with body movements. The oxidized sterling silver chain contrasts beautifully with gold metals and red  gemstone. One of my favorite designs.

Earrings measure 2" (51mm) in total length. Red quartz tear drop briolettes  are approx. 6x8mm.

I have many different gems available. If you like the design but would like to have different gems, please feel free to convo me. I welcome custom request!

My handmade jewelry will arrive beautifully gift wrapped.

<>pictures are taken in closeup for illustration of details. Please refer measurements for actual size/length. Colors of gemstone may vary depending on your viewing device. <>

Thanks for stopping by. See my other handcrafted little treasures here:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/PallasGem                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry