Friday, March 13, 2015

Dazzling Real Red Ruby, White CZ Engagement Woman's 925 Sterling Silver Earrings Gift

Pretty Tanzanite, Green Tourmaline, Blood Ruby, White CZ Silver Earrings Gift

Description:

Earrings Face: 43x23 mm  or 1.7x0.9 inch
Gemstone Size: 6x4 mm

Payment :
I accept Paypal

Shipping:
Every item will be shipped with registered post and insurance so that you can trace the shipping status online. It will usually take 7-14 working days to arrive.

Combine shipping is offered .

All the item it is Free Shipping !!

Returns:
I accept returns without any reason after buyers receive them within 14 days. If you have any problems please email us and we will be happy to work with you. All returns must be in their original condition and never worn.

FEEDBACK

As always, thank you for your support. I will continue to make more unique jewelry and provide the best service to everyone. I am fair and easy to talk to. Please leave me positive feedback with all the items. If you feel unsatisfied with any of my products or service, Please contact me and I will help you to solve it. Please do not leave me anything negative, netural and I will help you to solve it. fit.

Best Wishes,

cherrygemstone                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry