Thursday, February 12, 2015

Garnet & Ruby Dangling Artisan Earrings

These gorgeous dangling earrings are made of  rhodolite garnet beads, in various shape, from which dangle beautiful little gem-quality  genuine ruby briolettes.  These little beauties dangle from handmade sterling silver earwires, and are around 2-inches long from the top of the earwire.

These earrings are really lovely, and would look as good and appropriate at the office as they would at the theater.

A coordinating necklace, as shown above, is available at https://www.etsy.com/listing/206752207/multi-gemstone-artisan-necklace?ref=shop_home_active_1

All items in my store are OOAK (one of a kind), designed and hand made by me. I guarantee that no-one else will ever have a piece of jewelry exactly like this one!

I make every effort to accurately describe each item I sell, but I am NOT a photographer!  If something doesn't look like it does in the photo, I will try to describe what it actually looks like.

We are a non-smoking household, but we do have pets, as evidenced by the pet hair in most of my photos.  Sorry!                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry