Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Baroque Ruby/Fuchsia Swarovski Crystal Sterling Silver Earrings, Fashion Earrings, designbybehin

Item #0585

These Swarovski Crystal baroque pieces have classic scroll-shaped silhouettes. They become the focal point of any jewelry piece.

I like mixing different styles together and I decide to use the baroque style of the crystals with contemporary Saki silver ear wires to bring modern design to this piece.

The color is gorgeous and vibrant, and the piece is great for a present for someone special. 

Length:~ 2 1/4 inch

Crystal Size: 22mm

You can see more of my designs here:

https://www.facebook.com/designbybehin

All my creations are unique design.

I make only 1 of each design unless I am asked by my clients to duplicate a design.

I want each piece to be a keep sake and one of a kind to make the owner of the piece very special, or if is a present to be a very unique present.

****For international shipping please refer to shop policies, and check your country for special restrictions before you place an order.****                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry