Tuesday, February 24, 2015

CLEARANCE / SALE - Swarovski Crystal Earrings, Ruby Red Crystal Sterling Silver Wire Wrapped Baroque Drops, Sterling Silver Earwires

Marked down from $25!  Lovely ruby red Swarovski baroque drop crystals wrapped with solid sterling silver wire. The drops are hung on elegant handmade sterling silver earwires, which gives them a pleasant swing.

○ Total earring length is approximately 1 7/8".
○ Crystal drops are approximately 7/8" long.

I also have a matching pendant necklace in my shop:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/57187401/handmade-pendant-necklace-ruby-red

I can easily change the earwires if you'd prefer a different style. Just send me a convo with your preference!

Packaged in a jewelry box perfect for gift giving!

View more of my jewelry designs: greenribbongems.etsy.com                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry