Thursday, February 26, 2015

silver ruby earrings - glass earrings, drop earrings, everyday earrings

Welcome to RainRainRain's shop! 

Size
Ruby color gem : 12mm (0.47 inch)

Each item comes with a beautiful box and a message card.

Please pick a phrase for the card from below.
a. I am the luckiest bride to have my best girls by my side.
b. Thank you for being my bridesmaid.
c. Thank you for being in my wedding!
d. I couldn't be here without you. Thank you.

e. Happy birthday.

f. Happy anniversary. I love you forever.

g. I love you forever.

h. Happy Mother's day!
i. I love you, Mom.

j. Happy Valentine's Day, my love.

k. Thinking of you…

l. I am sorry.

m. Get well.

n. Pick your own phrase up to 60 letters including spaces. In this case, please leave your own phrase when you check out.

**If you don't pick anything above, I will not include any message.

Thank you very much for visiting my shop:)

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::
please visit
www.rainrainrain.etsy.com
for more jewelry
+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry