Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Wire Wrap hand made earrings silver with Swarowski ruby. Bridal, Bridesmaid, Wedding, Ocasional

These earrings were designed to make a statement of beauty and confidence. These earrings are so glamorous!!! It is made with Swarovski Crystals in a deep red ruby  color. All the body of the earring has been hand wire wrapped by me. For perfect finish I used silver hooks.

*****************************************
Love the design but want it in a different colors or materials?
Just  write me a note! I'm always happy to see what we can make together with your requests and my skills.

*****************************************
They will arrive tissue wrapped in a gift bag ready for gift giving. All my earrings go together with rubber stopper on a hooks in shape of flowers. For multiple order bridal party discounts send me a convo.

*****************************************
Before purchasing please read my Terms, Conditions and Shipping Information: You may find it here: http://www.etsy.com/shop_policy.php?user_id=7940887

Feel free to contact me with any questions!                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry