Tuesday, February 17, 2015

17) The Look of Rubies and Marcasite Set In Silver Tone Clip Back Earrings

I'm selling my Mother's costume jewelry collection, unless otherwise noted most of this collection is probably from the late 1980's through the early 2000's.  She usually shopped at Macy's and Kohl's, so most of her things are very nice. She was a beautiful lady with wonderful taste. I should add that I would keep and wear most of this jewelry myself, but I have an allergy to nickel and don't know if these are hypoallergenic or not.

These are unmarked approximately 3/4'X1/2".  The center stone is a beautiful ruby red checkerboard oval, surrounded by round stones that have the appearance of marcasite. Very pretty and classy !  I took the extra photo, because the straight on view did not show the true color of the center stones.

Will be very happy to combine shipping for multiple pieces.  Thanks for looking !                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry