Sunday, February 8, 2015

Ruby Earrings Copper Earrings Red Earrings Precious Gemstone Earrings

These ruby earrings are fabulous!  The red shade is actually a deep raspberry red.  I combined these rubies with copper.  I think the overall effect is amazing.  The copper teardrops are a satin finish which allows the rubies to be primary and the copper teardrops secondary.  The rubies are large, two are 8mm smooth rondelles and two are 10mm smooth rondelles.
These earrings hang 2.5 inches long from top to bottom.

Rubies are the birthstone for July.

You can enter my shop here:  www.etsy.com/shop/northatlanticart

I have a new SALE section:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/northatlanticart?section_id=11318198

Please let me know if I can help you with anything!                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry