Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Swarovski Colors Bridesmaids SETS Crystal Teardrop Dangle Earrings Butterfly Motif Necklace Swarovski Crystals Wedding Bridal Jewelry bms7

Choice of Colors Bridesmaid SETS Crystal Teardrop Dangle Earrings Butterfly Motif Necklace Swarovski Crystals Wedding Jewelry Bridal Jewelry

These very sparkly clear teardrops are accompanied by YOUR COLOR CHOICE of Swarovski bicones along with dainty daisy spacers. The same clear teardrops seem to form a butterfly in the matching necklace. Do you see it? Take advantage of the Zoom Feature under each picture to appreciate them fully.

Gemstone Colors are featured in this listing: Swarovski named them Capri Blue, Light Siam, and Emerald (from left to right). To me they could represent Sapphire, Ruby and, of course, Emerald.

O I can make these up in ALMOST ANY COLOR. You can Google “Swarovski Crystal Color Chart” to see their offerings. I may have your choice on hand but if I have to order it, please allow 4 weeks for me to acquire the beads and make up the items. Just select "Diff Color/Leave Note" from the dropdown box and leave me a note upon checkout as to your color choice.

O You may also select from an array of colors in Czech Fire Polished Beads rather than Swarovski Crystals. See your color choices by clicking here:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/AJWforever?section_id=14499645&ref=shopsection_leftnav_2

O With its delicate silver plated chain and lobster clasp, the necklace measures 18" (46cm). If you need a different measurement for any of your girls (either longer or shorter), just let me know in a Note To Seller what your needs are. There is no charge for these adjustments. (It's a good idea to measure all necks with an 18" string with the dresses on, to see exactly where it falls...)

O The earrings measure 1 7/8" (4.76cm) from the top curve of the ear wires. You may request ear posts instead of ear wires (or even clip-ons) at no additional charge. (FYI: The overall length of earrings with posts or clip-ons is shorter by about ½” (1.27cm) compared to wires.) Just leave me a note at checkout what your specific needs are. If no note is left, they will come on ear wires.
If sterling silver wires or posts are required, please contact me ahead of purchase for a quote with those.

Please select from the dropdown boxes the Quantity, the "Set or Alone?" Option, and your Color Choice. As you can see, almost all of my SETS reflect a DISCOUNT over the purchase price of the individual pieces.

All of my pieces arrive gift-boxed with a ribbon which can easily be slipped off and repositioned for inspection prior to gifting.

Before ordering, do acquaint yourself with all of my Shop Policies by clicking on “Shipping & Policies” to the right of the yellow stars. Please allow 1-4 WEEKS TURN-AROUND TIME for Bridal/Wedding Jewelry items to be made up and shipped. It probably won’t take that long; it just depends on my current work load and if I need to order beads in your color choice. I encourage you to contact me with your needs and we'll see what can be worked out.

To see all BRIDESMAIDS JEWELRY in my shop, click here:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/AJWforever?section_id=14499645

Jewelry for the bride herself can be found in my BRIDAL JEWELRY Section:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/AJWforever?section_id=14380417

To see something perhaps for the MOTHERS and ALL OTHER ITEMS in my shop, click here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/AJWforever?ref=si_shop

Have Questions? You can click on “ASK A QUESTION” to the right of the picture, or “Contact Shop Owner” on the left side of my Home Page. And thanks so much for visiting my shop today.

I accept Major Credit Cards, Pay Pal and Etsy Gift Cards.

New to Etsy? Here's a tutorial to help guide you through the checkout process: http://www.etsy.com/help_guide_checkout.php

And Thanks So Much for visiting my shop today.                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry